This Self-Directed Learning (SDL) course is an on-demand version of the Instructor-Led Training (ILT) course of the same name. For details about how this course is used, please watch this short video.
Unanet Financial users will review the system settings needed to perform Purchasing processes, practice creating, modifying, approving, monitoring, and closing purchase requisitions and purchase orders, and generate various reports. You will practice these processes while incorporating time and expense data that have been entered into Unanet. This is helpful for those using subcontractors.
Recommended Unanet Roles: Purchase Requestor, Purchase Requestor Viewer, Purchaser, Purchase Order Viewer, Purchase Order Assigner, Purchasing Manager, Document Viewer, Document Manager, (Project) Resource Assigner
- Unanet GovCon: Introduction to Financial Management (ILT)
Delivery Method: SDL (QAS Self-Study)
Course Duration: approximately 2.5 hours
Course Level: Intermediate
Advance Preparation: None
Course Expiration: After 1 year of enrollment
CPE Credits: 2 (Computer Software & Applications)
CPE Credit Assessment: Required only for individuals seeking CPE credits
Unanet affirms our commitment to the delivery of high quality continuing professional education in compliance with the Statement of Standards for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Programs and the program requirements of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
In this course participants will:
- Analyze the Purchasing process flow in Unanet
- Identify the Unanet roles required to perform Purchasing processes
- Review the necessary system configuration and property settings
- Differentiate the various procedures and requirements used to Create/Submit/Approve Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Relate the use of Purchase Order Assignments and Purchase Receipts into the flow of Unanet Financials
- Recognize the options used to manage and monitor Purchasing processes
Analyze Purchasing reports that are critical to ensuring accurate transaction processing
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion - SDL
Your cart is empty