Includes: AP Self-Study, Virtual Instructor Led Course (1 Day - 2.5 Hrs), Assessment
Unanet Accounts Payable Certification will provide resources for Accounts Payable (AP) self-study and a 2.5 hour instructor led course, focusing on developing learners' expertise in performing the tasks specific to all AP roles in Unanet. Upon successfully completing the assessment and certification, learners will demonstrate proficiency in performing the following functions:
- AP Admin creation of vendor invoices from expense reports, and set-up for vendor organizations and profiles, payment methods, and bank accounts.
- Vendor invoice entry and submission for standard and recurring vendor invoices including purchase order 2 way and 3 way matching.
- Vendor payment creation and processing / printing.
- Approving, posting and voiding vendor invoices, posting and voiding vendor payments.
- AP Reports - AP Aging, AP Activity, and Vendor Invoice status.
Your cart is empty