This Self-Directed Learning (SDL) course is an on-demand version of the Instructor-Led Training (ILT) course of the same name. For details about how this course is used, please watch this short video.
Designed to improve the accuracy and speed of closing activities, this course reviews the critical path to performing the fiscal period-end close, including posting labor, expenses, and fixed assets, as well as preparing journal entries, calculating cost pools, and generating financial reports to catch variances and errors. Learners will synthesize their experience within Unanet’s different financial functional areas to analyze financial and project reports and prepare financial statements to assess the financial health of their organization.
Recommended Unanet Roles: GL Administrator
- Unanet GovCon: Introduction to Financial Management (ILT)
- Unanet GovCon: Introduction to General Ledger (ELN)
- Unanet GovCon: Introduction to Accounts Payable (ELN)
- Unanet GovCon: Introduction to Accounts Receivable (ELN)
Delivery Method: SDL (QAS Self-Study)
Course Duration: approximately 5 hours
Course Level: Intermediate
Advance Preparation: None
Course Expiration: After 1 year of enrollment
CPE Credits: 4 (Computer Software & Applications)
CPE Credit Assessment: Required only for individuals seeking CPE credits
Unanet affirms our commitment to the delivery of high quality continuing professional education in compliance with the Statement of Standards for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Programs and the program requirements of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
In this course participants will:
- Analyze the Fiscal Period Closing process performed in Unanet
- Differentiate the various procedures and options used to verify, reconcile, and close Unanet’s Posting Features
- Recognize the requirements and decisions involved to perform, validate, record, and post various closing transactions
- Determine which financial reports to use to ensure accurate transaction processing
- Analyze various reconciliations
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion - SDL
Your cart is empty